2015 RPAC Annual Report
What is RPAC?
The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is a powerful tool that utilizes the voluntary contributions of individual REALTORS® to elect candidates who support the REALTOR® Party and the Real Estate industry through common sense legislation and regulation. Of the nearly 4,000 political action committees in the United States, RPAC is the only one dedicated solely to promoting home ownership and protecting REALTOR® interests.
Invest in RPAC Online
Who invests in RPAC?
REALTOR® members and their immediate families and Affiliate members who believe in:
- Protecting their ability to freely practice real estate
- Protecting property owners and property rights
- Protecting the idea that Homeownership Matters
Why should I invest in RPAC?
Because RPAC saves you money by:
- Working for Common Sense Inspection and Sign Ordinances
- Banning Transfer Taxes (Amendment 3) and Private Transfer Fees
- Protecting the Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Protecting Access to Affordable Mortgages
- Keeping banks out of Real Estate
- Protecting the National Flood Insurance Program
Each one of these efforts serves to help more clients get into a home of their own, which in turn boosts your bottom line.
Who does RPAC Support?
RPAC supports candidates who support the REALTOR® Party whether they are Republican, Democrat, or Independent.
RPAC is a powerful tool that sends a clear message to elected officials. It allows individual REALTORS® to stand together and say “We support candidates who believe that Homeownership and Property Rights Matter!” Send your message TODAY with a check for any amount. Please make checks payable to SLAR and note RPAC in the memo line or: Invest in RPAC Online.