The St. Louis Association of REALTORS® is proud to present the Military Relocation Professional Certification Course. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs. This course is worth six hours of elective CE!
Military Relocation Professional Certification Course
Date: Wednesday, June 22
Check-in: 8:30 a.m.
Course: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Instructor: Bryan Bergjans, MBA | Commissioned Officer, Lieutenant U.S. Navy & Navy Reserve
Location: 12777 Olive Blvd. | St. Louis, MO | 63141
Cost: $175 – Early bird pricing through June 12 | $199 after June 12
*$195 NAR application fee applies – recommended to be submitted within one year.
No refunds or transfer of payments will be granted after June 17 or failing to show the day of class.
By taking this course you will:
- Utilize our local military demographic statistics to formulate marketing strategies and determine your best service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
- Hone your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans.
- Be able to identify clients that qualify for VA housing benefits and enhance your sensitivity to issues specific to military families.
- Become a part of a nationwide directory network for referrals and resources that will increase your earning potential by working with military relocation clients.
- Gain confidence and pride in providing a much needed service to the men, women and families that have served our country.
Questions? Please contact Karen Dunn at 314.590.2312 or email@example.com.