Leadership is not about the next election, It’s about the next generation…
The goal of St. Louis REALTORS® Leadership Academy is to give members a chance to LEAP into the future – Lead, Engage, Act and Perform!
Submit application by March 31, 2018 to email@example.com or by mail to 12777 Olive Blvd. Saint Louis, MO 63141.
Objective of the Academy –
- Develop future leaders for the association and local communities
- Develop leadership skills applicable to all facets of candidates’ lives: professional, personal, association and community.
- Increase awareness of real estate and association management issues as well as the purpose, structure and benefits of the national, state and local associations.
- Expand candidates’ knowledge of community, government initiatives and programs and how these programs relate to the members’ businesses and families.
- Improve people, team building and communication skills of candidates.
Candidate Criteria –
- Must be a REALTOR® in good standing for the last three years (since May of 2015.)
- A primary or secondary member of St. Louis REALTORS®.
- Committed to the entire process by giving full participation to the tasks and curriculum.
- $500 – Includes training sessions, meals and instructional materials.