Invest in your business! Become a member of St. Louis REALTORS® Commercial Division and join more than 550+ REALTORS® who enjoy valuable programs and services created especially for the commercial real estate practitioner.
Why Join St. Louis REALTORS® Commercial Division?
- We offer courses that are designed especially for the commercial practitioner. This includes continuing education (CE) courses. Attendance is free for commercial members only!
- St. Louis REALTORS® Commercial contracts, leases, and forms are available exclusively for commercial division members through FormsRus, an electronic database that includes 10 free e-signing transactions per month.
- Catylist powers commercial real estate listing and research technology for 70+ REALTOR® associations, hundreds of economic development communities, and thousands of commercial real estate brokerages and professionals across North America.
- Borrow our 360° camera to photograph your commercial listings, and we’ll provide a virtual tour. No charge!
- We organize events throughout the St. Louis community aimed at promoting commercial development and economic expansion. Attendance is free for commercial members only!
- St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® offers its members the opportunity to obtain a full-tuition scholarship valued up to $1,735 for the CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate course. This course is a prerequisite for CI103 - CI104 and will provide a foundation of practical financial analysis skills needed to succeed in commercial real estate.
- We consistently monitor both local and state laws that affect the real estate industry and work to promote or oppose legislation BEFORE it becomes law.
National and State Association Benefits
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) provide members with Commercial Research, Commercial Data and Listing Resources and a wealth of other member services especially crafted for the commercial practitioner. Visit NAR's Commerical webpage to learn more.
Missouri REALTORS® recognizes the significance of commercial real estate and strives to deliver programs and services that will help the commercial member better serve clients. From education to advocacy efforts, Missouri REALTORS® works to support small business and foster a vibrant real estate sector. To learn more, by visiting Missouri REALTORS® Commerical Resources.
How to Apply
- New Commercial Brokerage Membership (Firm Owner)
- New Commercial Membership (Practitioner in a Firm)
- Residential Membership, Add Commercial Membership
- Secondary Membership (Members of another REALTOR® association)
- New Commercial Affiliate Member
- Commercial REALTOR® Schedule of Fees
- Agent Application
Commercial Division News
Commercial News - December 21, 2020
Commercial News - November 10, 2020
Commercial News - October 28, 2020
Commercial News - September 30, 2020
Commercial News - August 26, 2020
Commercial News - July 29, 2020
Commercial News - June 26, 2020
Commercial News - May 27, 2020
Commercial News - April 29, 2020
Commercial News - March 24, 2020
Commercial News - February 25, 2020
Commercial News - January 28, 2020