National Association of REALTORS® Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation is commercial real estate’s global standard for professional achievement, earned through an extensive curriculum of 200 classroom hours and professional experiential requirements.
Learn more about obtaining the CCIM Designation.
St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® offers its members the opportunity to obtain a full-tuition scholarship valued up to $1,735 for the CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate course. This course is a prerequisite for CI103 - CI104 and will provide a foundation of practical financial analysis skills needed to succeed in commercial real estate.
- Membership with St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® is required to apply. Membership with CCIM Institute or St. Louis CCIM Chapter is not required.
- The ideal recipient should exemplify professional standards set out by the National Association of REALTORS® and CCIM Institute, and demonstrate a commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Scholarships must be used toward tuition for the current year St. Louis CCIM Chapter in-person CI101 course and cannot be applied retroactively to a course already taken, nor is a scholarship redeemable for cash.
- Each recipient is responsible for full payment of course tuition to CCIM Institute. Recipients are reimbursed the scholarship amount after successfully completing the course and passing the required testing.
- Failing the course and/or tests renders the scholarship null and void.
- Several $500 scholarships are also offered by the St. Louis CCIM Chapter and St. Charles Commercial REALTORS®. Applicants need only submit one (1) application to be considered for all scholarship opportunities. Only one (1) scholarship will be awarded per person.
- Application deadline is September 30.