Located near popular unincorporated areas such as Lemay and Affton is the village of Wilbur Park. Covering no more than 0.06 square miles, Wilbur Park has a population, at the time of the 2010 census, of 471 residents. Nearby Important roads for the community include Gravois Road, Weber Road and Dana Avenue among others.
Unfortunately, most of Wilbur Park’s history as a village has no historical documentation into how the region came to be. The village was incorporated in 1941 and serves as an accessible location to several popular city and county attractions and restaurants. Interstate 55 provides no more than a 17-minute drive from Wilbur Park to Downtown St. Louis City.
A notable landmark that runs through the northeastern portion of the village is the New Mount Sinai Cemetery. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, this was founded in 1850 with its first burial taking places in 1853. Its current countryside cemetery landscape design was laid out in 1907 and has remained intact for nearly 110 years.
Residents of Wilbur Park are served by the Bayless School District.
|Chairman of Wilbur Park||
Josepeh E. Wilhite
|Village Clerk / Trustee||
|Village Attorney||Robert Paster||(314) 862-3535|
|Solid Waste Coordinator||