(This information is effective as of June 23, 2020.)
Visitors are no longer required to schedule appointments, however, in-person appointments shall be discouraged in situations where the matter can be handled via curbside pickup or virtually via technology.
- Visitors shall be restricted to lobby and public areas immediately adjacent to the lobby.
- The Member Lounge shall remain closed indefinitely.
The Association continues to take extra measures to ensure all visitors have a sense of security when they enter the building. The following precautions have been taken.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed in public areas.
- Interior of the facility is professionally disinfected on a daily basis.
- Exterior entry points and high traffic areas are being disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the building.
- Clorox wipes and disinfectant spray have been stocked.
- Face coverings and gloves will be provided upon request.
The Association continues to modify its operations as follows:
- We shall provide contactless payment, curbside pick-up, and delivery options whenever feasible and provide postings as to the availability of such services.
- Payments will only be accepted via the following methods: online, check, or money order. No cash will be accepted.
Classes, Meetings and Events:
The Association shall require all committee meetings to be held virtually through July. Effective August 1, 2020 onsite meetings shall be at the discretion of the committee chair. That said, committee members shall have the option of attending virtually.
The Association will continue to offer virtual education courses through August 30, 2020 at least. Should the MREC extend the deadline for delivery of live instruction via webinar past August 30, 2020 St. Louis REALTORS® will continue to offer webinar training.
Beginning August 1, 2020 a limited number of onsite classes will be held (advance registration only). We will reevaluate the number of in person class offerings for September as we move closer.
- Advance registration shall be required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- The optimal class size to achieve social distancing will be approximately 25 per classroom or 75 for all three classrooms combined.
- Breaks will be eliminated to minimize student interaction.
- All attendees must wear face coverings. Attendees who refuse to wear face coverings will be denied admittance.
- Signage reinforcing safeguards shall be posted prominently throughout the conference center.
In-person meetings, when required, will follow all recommended guidelines set forth by the authorities to adhere to maximum number of attendees per square foot, distancing requirements, PPE, and sanitation requirements.
All Precautions Shall be Taken:
All persons entering the premises are expected to practice appropriate health protocols, per the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines as well as any additional safety guidelines issued by the Association. Protocols include:
- All visitors shall be required to wear face coverings when entering the building.
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing from other individuals.
- Ensure that physical distancing is maintained allowing for a minimum of 6 feet between one another.
- Wash hands (or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available) when entering the building and after touching common objects, such as door handles, coffee pots, etc.
- Immediately exit the premises if one begins exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
Minimizing the risk of transmission:
Staff and visitors are encouraged to take the following steps to minimize their risk of infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick.
- Refrain from shaking hands with others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please call us at 314.576.0033 or email us at email@example.com should you have any questions.