St. Louis REALTORS® Reopening Procedures
Effective May 18, 2020
All visitors must schedule appointments in advance (via phone at 314.576.0033 or email at email@example.com) to allow staff time to prepare and to avoid congregation and overlapping of visitors. However, in-person appointments shall be discouraged in situations where the matter can be handled via curbside pickup or virtually via technology. Visitors shall be restricted to lobby and public areas immediately adjacent to the lobby. The Member Lounge shall remain closed.
Building Preparations: The Association is taking extra measures to ensure all visitors have a sense of security when they enter the building. The following preparations will be taken in preparation for reopening.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed in public areas.
- Interior of the facility are being disinfected regularly.
- Exterior entry points are being disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the building.
- Clorox wipes and disinfectant spray have been stocked.
- Face coverings and gloves will be provided upon request.
New & Improved Operations: The Association will modify its operations in various ways, which include:
- All services will remain by appointment only.
- We shall provide contactless payment, curbside pick-up, and delivery options whenever feasible and provide postings as to the availability of such services.
- Payments will only be accepted via the following methods: online, check, or money order. No cash will be accepted.
All persons entering the premises are expected to practice appropriate health protocols, per the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines as well as any additional safety guidelines issued by the Association. Protocols include:
- All visitors will be encouraged to wear face coverings when entering the building.
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing from other individuals.
- Limit all gatherings to no more than ten persons even when physical distancing is maintained.
- Wash hands (or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available) when entering the building and after touching common objects, such as door handles, coffee pots, etc.
- Immediately exit the premises if one begins exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.