St. Louis REALTORS® released today a brief summary of the general guidelines from our legal team and some suggestions for how to comply with the Stay At Home orders’ directives, while still pro-actively managing your responsibilities to clients and relationships with business partners. Click HERE to view general guidelines.
In these uncertain times, the REALTOR Party® has been advocating on your behalf at the local, state, and federal levels of government.
- Click HERE to view NAR’s Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief
- Locally we’ve been in close contact with St. Louis City and County officials. Read our letters to Mayor Krewson and County Executive Page regarding essential businesses and the Stay At Home Order.
In recognition of the “Stay at Home” order issued by St. Louis City and St. Louis County in the wake of the continued spread of COVID-19, the St. Louis REALTORS® will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday, March 23, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. after which our physical building will be closed for the next 30 days.
Effective, Tuesday, March 24 St. Louis REALTORS® staff will fully transition to remote work for the next 30 days, in compliance with the executive orders.
St. Louis REALTORS® Events:
Due to the ever-changing nature of the current pandemic, St. Louis REALTORS® has made the difficult decision to cancel all events through the end of April.
St. Louis REALTORS® Member Services:
St. Louis REALTORS® will continue to provide you with all the services you have come to rely upon during this time period.
You can reach our staff during regular business hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. through the following channels:
For those of you who are looking for guidance and information regarding the current pandemic, listed below are some resources for your use and consideration:
Links to valuable information regarding COVID-19
- Click HERE for NAR’s “Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®”
- For Steps to Prevent Illness & What You Need to Know About Hand Washing click HERE.
- Click HERE for tips on What to Do If you Are Sick
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Common Questions of COVID-19
- Click HERE for a reminder from CDC about the danger of stigmatizing
- Click HERE for St. Louis Regional Chamber’s COVID-19 Regional Business Information Center